Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kenvin Costner and Rugby!

She: What song is that?
He : Its the OST from the movie Waterworld.
She: You know I just wanted to say you thins, it was in mind from the time I saw you - you look like the lead in that movie.
He: What Kevin Costner?
She: Yeah ... him ....
He: Wow, I never got that one before ...

And they had a big laugh. But she was serious and he appeared just as Kevin to her - bright golden hair, blue eyes and a longish face.

He: How long have you been in the city?
She: Oh not long, a few days, thats all. And you.
He: I have been here all my life. Born and brough up.
She: Wow! The you should show me around.
He: Of course! I will love you to take a ride around. Its a beautiful city. Though not very big, you will have a nice time around the coast and beyond the hills.
She: That will be nice ... so what do you do apart from work?
He: I play rugby ... and watch rugby, have a beer may be ... and talk about rugby.
She: Thats a lot of rugby :) do they just grab the ball and run?

She pointed to the television. The Rugby world cup France was on. The All Black against Romania.

She: Can he just not throw the ball beyond the line?
He: (Laughing) No he cannot, he has to take it and sit it on that section. You know nothing about rugby do you?
She: Not yet, just learning. There should be some movie in which Kevin Costner plays rugby, it is an American sport afterall.
He: No its not, its English. You really know nothing about Rugby.
She: No I dont. Never had the need to!

But it was fascinating ... new and unsettling for her ... still fascinating!

Song: छैल चबीला, रंगीला, हतीला, रसीला, सजीला, पाजामा है ढीला ...

No comments:

Post a Comment