Thursday, February 05, 2009

D

Its been 6 years, in aankhon ne unhe nahi dekha! I appreciate Anurag Kashyap for taking this up not that he is exceptional. Because everyone is bound to fall for the triangle, a golden triangle - some would say like the Bermuda :) And I am eagerly waiting for it to hit the screens. There is some interesting design and not so interesting music and 3 very interesting actors this time carrying the motion picture. Its just that the last time I saw that male actor on the screen, it was one of the experiences I would like to forget, but lets hope things turn out differently this time. Fingers crossed.

Then there is this another thing why I am doubly excited about the D thingy. Sometimes I get out of my body and observe the happenings in my life, the things what I tell and the things what I listen, as someone who is not involved how-so-ever. One of the things that I have been remembering is the dialogue from the drama - "Tumhare paas hai hi kya Dev, sirf roop aur daulat? Mere paas roop bhi hai, gun bhi hai aur aaj ke baad daulat bhi hogi. Agar log tumhe zamindaar kahenge to mein bhi thakurain sunke itraoongi!". This is what Parvati told Dev "What do you have at all Dev, just the looks and the money? I have the looks, virtue and tomorrow onwards the money too. When people would call you zamindar, I be proud hear myself called thakurain". Such ego? reminds of the lyrics - "piya tora kaisa abhimaan".

Thats all drama of course but then when it comes to life, this is one conversation that leaves its mark (which of course never happened on-screen).

Dev (To Chandramukhi): What can I give you? I dont have anything to offer, no material, no love and no life. I just think you should stay away. I have this tendency to hurt people when I get close to them. Moreover, I have never thought of you this way ever. I want you to be a very good friend to me. We all have to make choices and live without certain things. You will learn.

Dev (in the same breath to Paro): It is not at all about what we have. We are all running after material things and want to be ambitious. But this is the time and age Paro. Once we are pass this, we will never be able to come back where we are and regret everythng we lost. I know we get hurt but we always can make a new start. We have to be together as I cannot live without you.

Irrespecive of everything, who is to say where the heart points and how? I flow again.


Song: Rehna tu hai jaise tu, thoda sa dard tu thosa sukoon ...

1 comment: